Kevin O’Meara, Owner
Bio coming soon!
Silvia Geyer, Trainer
Born and raised in Austria, Silvia Geyer grew up riding, training, and teaching. After working with Austrian Grand Prix dressage rider, Isabelle Willibald, and graduating with honors from an equine academy in Austria, Silvia was hired by of Germany’s largest breeding farms.
She then turned to Olympic Rider Ingrid Klimke to follow her desire to train and compete at the highest levels. Under her guidance, Silvia trained in the Classic German Riding Method. Between bringing up the young horses, Silvia also spent significant time riding upper level horses under Ms. Klimke’s instruction.
While working in Germany, Silvia met David Beattie and Kevin O’Meara, owners of KD Trakheners LLC. Inspired by their passion, Silvia moved to the United States to accept an offer to become their trainer. As a trainer with KD Trakheners, she developed many young horses.
Most recently, while ensuring a successful transition from KD Trakheners to KD Sport Horses, Silvia has enjoyed bringing horses up through the dressage and show jumping rings. Most notably has been her success on the Trakhener stallion Ehrentanz KD *Ps*.
- Trained and competed Ehrentanz KD *Ps* to the Grand Prix jumper level winning many good ribbons.
- Qualified Ehrentanz KD *Ps* for the Young Horse Jumper Finals in Kentucky two years in a row
- 3rd place with Ronja (4year old Hannoverian Mare owned by Maureen Crump) in the regional dressage championships for 1st level.
- 1st place with Fierra (4year old Holsteiner Mare owned and bred by Parvien Work) in the 4-5 year old material regional championships.
- Prepared many different horses for the Mare Performance Test.
Lots of them ending up taking the champion ribbon home.
- Prepared stallions for their approval (many of them getting approved).
Read Silvia’s Full Bio
Our exceptional team of full and part time staff take excellent care of our horses. We take great pride in the experience in our staff. Their knowledge and attention ensures all of our horses receive the best possible care.